‘Cwmfillo’ with it’s twelve acres ‘rests’ in Rhulen; a fold in the magical, tranquil Radnorshire Hills, a natural amphitheatre in the very heart of the Welsh Marches. It is a place of ancient peace and beauty with hidden secrets to be discovered and shared.
Cwmfillo offers friendly, flexible, comfortable, cosy, log fired, farmhouse accommodation with a difference! Although a rural retreat, Cwmfillo affords ease of access to Builth Wells (home of the Royal Welsh Show ground), Hay-On-Wye (Town of Books), the Wye Valley and is a spring board to Mid Wales. There is so much on offer:-
- Some guests bring a camera, art materials or fishing tackle.
- Some guests bring their equine chum. See Equine B&B.
- Some guests come to attend or take part in the numerous festivals, sales and shows held here locally. See our What’s On page for more details.
- Some guests like to come and take advantage of all that Blue Mountain Adventure Activities has to offer.
- Some guests just come to take the air, walk and wonder!
- Some guests come on freerein Riding Holidays.
It is just the place to relax and cosy up after a day exploring, adventuring with ‘Blue Mountain’, or doing your own thing. Browse on through or pick up the telephone to see what Cwmfillo can offer you.
Remember – the ‘home grown’ organic eggs from our rare breed chickens make a special start to every special day!